The University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education Boot Camp classes equip participants with the necessary skills to further or start a career in coding and data analytics. We combine an online classroom experience with dynamic tutorials with experienced instructors, giving participants a valuable education to help them find a path to success.
The University of Arizona Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our classes teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of coding and data analytics.
- participants receive access to University of Arizona Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- participants build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of programming or data analytics.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for participants who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education in collaboration with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In all our coding and data analytics programs, participants build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- participants take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our programs provide professional development services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on training to demonstrate your newfound knowledge.