The University of Arizona Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our classes teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of coding and data analytics.
- Students receive access to University of Arizona Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of programming or data analytics.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills. Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Languages
At University of Arizona Boot Camps, our coding classes touch on a broad range of coding languages. You’ll work with robust programming tutorials with the latest coding languages. Some of the programming languages you’ll train with are:
Front-End Web Development
HTML5 Web Development
University of Arizona Boot Camps were created to help students acquire the skills and professional network needed to tap into the high-demand career tracks of data analytics and web development.
What You Will Learn
- In both our coding and data analytics programs, students build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our programs provide professional development services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft coding skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Certificate of Completion from UA Continuing and Professional Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on training to demonstrate your skills in coding or data analytics.