The University of Arizona Continuing & Professional Education Boot Camp classes equip participants with the necessary skills to further or start a career in coding, data analytics, UX/UI. We combine an online classroom experience with dynamic tutorials with experienced instructors, giving participants a valuable education to help them find a path to success.
The University of Arizona Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our classes teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of coding, data analytics, and UX/UI.
- participants receive access to University of Arizona Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- participants build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of programming, data analytics, or UX/UI.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for participants who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
- Our web development course provides options to fit your lifestyle, with a full-time coding option for those who wish to study at a faster pace.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education collaborates with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In all our coding, data analytics, and UX/UI programs, participants build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- participants take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our programs provide professional development services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on training to demonstrate your newfound knowledge.