Classes begin quarterly in Phoenix
Learn Data Analytics in 24 Weeks
University of Arizona Data Analytics Boot Camp puts the student experience first, teaching you the knowledge and skills to conduct robust analytics.
In just 24 weeks, you’ll journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. With a part-time schedule, you’ll attend class on evenings and weekends, allowing you to fit this program into your life whether you’re in college or working full time.
» Is this program for you?
More data has been created in the past two years than in the entire history of the human race. Do you want to be part of this data revolution? Are you creative, curious, ambitious—and most of all hard working? If yes, or if any of the following describe you, we think University of Arizona Data Analytics Boot Camp might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- Individuals in a business where data is vital to the bottom line.
- Individuals who are currently data professionals and want to advance their careers by gaining new technical skills.
- Individuals interested in visualizing consumer, social, or popular trends.
- Individuals who seek to enter a new field like government, media or healthcare—and are looking for a way in.
- Individuals who are full-time students but wish to expand their knowledge and bolster their skillset.
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Social Media Mining
Front–End Web Visualization
- Geomapping with Leaflet.js
Business Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Machine Learning