Online classes begin soon
Become a Web Developer Online in 24 Weeks
Online Coding Boot Camp
Coding and logic-based skills are becoming increasingly in-demand across job markets. The University of Arizona Online Coding Boot Camp teaches you the key skills for front-end and back-end development through live instruction and in-depth support.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers to build complex projects that will bolster your portfolio.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from UA Continuing and Professional Education showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
Through live, instructor-led sessions, extensive support, and collaboration with your peers, you’ll gain real-world experience in full-stack web development.
Learn In-Demand Skills—from Anywhere:
Our online coding curriculum teaches front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
How does the online program work?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking, but we know that many people need the flexibility of being able to study online from any location. University of Arizona Online Coding Boot Camp blends the structure and benefit of instructor-led classes with the convenience of a fully online program.
- You will attend live classes online, from any location. Sessions are held two weekday evenings and on Saturdays.
- Classes are held online in real-time, allowing you to tap into an immersive classroom environment remotely, benefit from collaboration with peers, and receive extensive on-demand support.
- You can miss up to 12 classes and catch up on your own time. But, it is highly encouraged that you do not miss any sessions during the first three weeks, as the content is foundational and required for success in the program.